The 4MyEarth Cotton zip close Bread Bag is perfect for storing your bakery or homebaked bread.
Whether you make your own or buy bread from your local baker, there is now an option to reduce your use of single use of plastic bags with a strong, long lasting food grade safe bag that will keep your bread lovely and fresh. It is also very useful for watermelon and veggies too!
- Made from 100% Cotton canvas with a zip close
- Has a unique food derived biodegradable coating that is perfect for extending the freshness of bread
- FREE from BPA, Nylon, heavy metals, PVC and phthalates
- Coating decomposes without harm to environment, unlike PUL or Nylon which is not biodegradable
- Can be stored in the fridge or freezer
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage
- Machine washable – we recommend you wash and dry our products inside out
- Size 30cm x 40cm
- Handmade ethically in India
These are great for storing home made or bakery bread, store bought wraps, large veggies, watermelon…a really useful kitchen bag.
Our products are handmade which can lead to slight variations in the colour and size. These should not be considered as flaws.
We are very proud of this review “I use this bread bag to store the gluten free grain free loaf. It fits the bread, the board, the knife, a plate and …the butter:-) xxxxx” Tania Hubbard – Best selling author from the Gluten Free Grain Free Co.